GUESTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, ADMISSION IS $5.50
If you would like to attend a meeting as a guest, please click here to choose the event date and make a payment online. You will receive an email confirmation of payment, and a separate email just before the event to join our Zoom meeting.
2024 Meeting Dates:
- January 15 – Zoom meeting
- February 26 – Zoom meeting (4th Monday due to Family Day Holiday)
- March 18 – Zoom & In-Person meeting – Spring-A-Friend and Member Plant Sale!
- April 15 – Zoom & In-Person meeting
- May 27 – Zoom & In-Person meeting (4th Monday due to Victoria Day Holiday)
- June 17 – Zoom & In-Person meeting
- August 19 – Zoom & In-Person meeting – Garden arrangements Display and Contest
- September 16 – Zoom & In-Person meeting – Garden Harvest Display and Contest
- October 21 (AGM) – Zoom & In-Person meeting
- November 18 – Zoom meeting
- No meetings in July or December.
Meetings are at 7 pm and last about 2 hours.
Other dates of note:
- May 4 – Spring Plant Sale at the Farm Stand – Master Gardeners in attendance
- August 10 – Summer Garden Social at the Gardens on Anderton
Get In Touch
P.O. Box 3443, Station Main, Courtenay, BC V9N 5N5
Our Next Guest Speaker
January 15, 2024 - What's New and Exciting for our 2024 Gardens - with Brian Minter January 15, 2024 What's New and Exciting for our 2024 Gardens - with Brian Minter A look at new plants, which are pollinator and wildlife friendly, climate tolerant, and great...
In-person meetings are held in the Conference Hall, upper level at the Florence Filberg Centre, 411 Anderton Avenue, Courtenay, BC.
Zoom meeting invitations to register links are emailed to members and guests.
→ All ZOOM meetings begin at 7:00 pm.
→ All IN-PERSON meetings: doors open at 6:30 pm, with meetings starting at 7:15 pm.
At Our Usual In-Person Meetings
6:30 PM – Meet and Greet
Our MASTER GARDENERS are in attendance at each meeting to answer all your gardening questions.
Our OPPORTUNITY TABLE has items for sale such as plants, seeds, books, and magazines.
The GROW ‘n SHOW TABLE features something new, unusual or gorgeous growing in members’ gardens.
The 50 / 50 DRAW supports the CVHS!
7:15 PM – Announcements and Society business
7:20 PM – Guest Speaker Presentation & question period
9:00 PM – Meeting Finished