GUESTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, ADMISSION IS $5.50
If you would like to attend a meeting as a guest, please click here to choose the event date and make a payment online. You will receive an email confirmation of payment, and a separate email just before the event to join our Zoom meeting.
2023 Meeting Dates:
- January 16 – Zoom meeting
- February 27 – Zoom meeting
- March 20 – Zoom & In-Person meeting – Spring-A-Friend and Member Plant Sale!
- April 17 – Zoom & In-Person meeting
- May 15 – Zoom & In-Person meeting
- June 19 – Zoom & In-Person meeting
- August 21 – Zoom & In-Person meeting
- September 18 – Zoom & In-Person meeting
- October 16 (AGM) – Zoom & In-Person meeting
- November 20 – Zoom meeting
- No meetings in July or December.
Meetings are at 7 pm and last about 2 hours.
Get In Touch
P.O. Box 3443, Station Main, Courtenay, BC V9N 5N5
Our Next Guest Speaker
February 27, 2023 All About Raspberries - with Kayla Brouwer Please check back closer to the event for more information about this presentation. HOW TO ATTEND: All current CVHS members will receive a Zoom invitation prior to this meeting. NOT A MEMBER?...
In-person meetings are held in the Conference Hall, upper level at the Florence Filberg Centre, 411 Anderton Avenue, Courtenay, BC.
Zoom meeting invitation to register links are sent to members and guests by email.
→ All ZOOM meetings for 2023 will begin at 7:00 pm.
→ All IN-PERSON meetings for 2023, the doors will open at 6:30 pm, with meeting starting at 7:15 pm.
At Our Usual In-Person Meetings
6:30 PM – Meet and Greet
Our MASTER GARDENERS are in attendance at each meeting to answer all your gardening questions.
Our OPPORTUNITY TABLE has items for sale such as plants, seeds, books, and magazines.
The GROW ‘n SHOW TABLE features something new, unusual or gorgeous growing in members’ gardens.
Our LIBRARY has many, many books on a variety of topics of interest to gardeners which can be borrowed at each meeting by CVHS members.
The 50 / 50 DRAW supports the CVHS!
7:15 PM – Announcements and Society business
7:20 PM – Guest Speaker Presentation & question period
9:00 PM – Meeting Finished