January 15, 2018 – Carolyn Herriot – “Natural Pest & Disease Control in the garden”
- Mac’s Field Guide to Bugs of the Pacific Northwest can be purchased on-line.
- The Organic Gardener’s Handbook of Natural Insect and Disease Control. Edited by Barbara W. Ellis and Fern Marshall Bradley (Rodale Press)
August 21st, 2017 – Dianne Maclean – General Wildcrafting:
April 24th, 2017 – Lynda Smith ‘Lawn to Food’ www.lawntofood.com
February 20, 2017 – Donna Balzer on “Cultivate Creatively using Vertical Gardens.”
- A summary of her presentation.
- The BBC Documentary “The Secret of El Dorado Terra Preta” (about an hour long)
- AirTerra – supplier of BioChar in Canada
- Paul Stamets – TED Talk: “6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save the World”
- Donna Balzer’s website (www.gardenguru.net)
From our September 26, 2016 meeting with Gwen Odermatt on “The Secret Life of My Garden: Gardening to build habitat for beneficial wildlife”: Slide List from Gwen’s presentation; Bee & Butterfly Plant List
From our August 15, 2016 meeting with Karen Myskiw on “Elements of Xeriscape Gardening”: Xeriscape Plant List
From our June 20, 2016 meeting with Margot Moser on “Native Plant Beauties for Small Space Gardens”: Native Plant List
From our March 16, 2015 meeting with Connie Kuramoto on “Soil Best Practices – If You Build It, They Will Come”: Connie Kuramoto – Soil Best Practices (slide presentation)
From our March 17, 2014 meeting with Lynnette Callan on “New Methods for Growing Modern Roses”: Rose Tidbits and Myths Debunked