Pay for your 2019 Membership online here!
Membership in the Comox Valley Horticultural Society offers the opportunity to learn more about gardening from local experts and speakers, as well as building friendships with fellow gardeners.
- Twenty dollars ($20) per calendar year per person
- Thirty dollars ($30) per household (“household” = maximum 2 persons)
- Every third Monday at 7:15 p.m. at the Florence Filberg Centre, Courtenay (Meet ‘n’ Greet begins at 6:30 p.m.)
- Free for members; five dollar ($5) charge for non-members
At the Meeting:
- Club business and announcements, just a short segment
- Guest Speaker presentation
- Grow ‘n’ Show Table displaying interesting plants brought in by our members
- Opportunity Table filled with bargain-priced donated plants, magazines and garden-related items
- Raffle of wonderful garden plants, tools and items for the garden
- Library full of numerous reference books on gardening topics, all available to be checked out by CVHS members
- Master Gardeners in attendance
- Monthly Email Updates of events and news from the Executive Board
- Garden Tours of Members’ gardens throughout spring, summer and fall
- Events such as workshops and bus tours are organized periodically
- Plant Sales of member-donated plants are held in the spring and fall
- Herb Garden at the Filberg Heritage Lodge and the gardens at Glacier View Lodge, Cumberland Seniors and The Views at St. Joseph Hospital are tended by CVHS volunteers for the pleasure of the patients and their family members
- 10% discount is available at selected businesses to CVHS members
- A discount is generally offered on admission fees to notable botanical gardens worldwide through our Club affiliation to the BC Council of Garden Clubs
New members are welcome! If you are interested in becoming a member of the Comox Valley Horticultural Society, we encourage you to attend one of our meetings.
To apply for membership in the Comox Valley Horticultural Society, download our CVHS Membership Form. Fill it in and send it along with your cheque and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the address at the bottom of the form. Or you can omit including the SASE envelope and simply pick up your membership card at one of our meetings.
If you have any questions about membership in the Comox Valley Horticultural Society, please contact our Membership Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Comox Valley Horticultural Society will not publish, or make available, its members’ personal information.”