The Comox Valley Horticultural Society (CVHS) serves the communities in and around the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island.
For further information about the CVHS, please check out the various menu categories. In the meantime, here is a list of some upcoming events:
Gardens in Bloom is a two-day, self-guided tour celebrating ten beautiful gardens in the Comox Valley.
For more information about this unique event, please visit “Gardens in Bloom 2016” in the “Events” menu.
Tickets are available at these local businesses:
- Anderton Nursery – 2012 Anderton Rd, Comox
- Art Knapp Plantland – 2855 Wentworth Rd, Courtenay
- Blue Heron Books – 1775 Comox Ave, Comox
- Home & Garden Gate – 319 5th St, Courtenay
- Outback Nursery – 6016 Headquarters Rd, Courtenay
- Paradise Plants Garden Centre – 2440 Hardy Rd, Courtenay